RAJGAD NIGHT TREK
Confirm Your Seat
Charges for the Trek will be 1200 INR Per Person from Pune & 1800 INR from Mumbai
Assembly Point for Pune : Saras bagh temple, Swargate by 8:00 pm. On Saturday
Assembly Point for Mumbai : Pritam Da Dhaba near Dadar railway station by 3:00
pm.on Saturday. Participants from other cities have to join the tour/trek from Pune/Mumbai.
About the Tour :
Rajgad fort, As the name suggest "King of forts". It is to the south-west 40 Kms from Pune. It
boasts the highest number of days stayed by ChhatrapatiShivajiMaharaj on any fort. He spent
almost 25 – 30 years approx. Rajgad is famous for its construction. The fort can be divided into
four different parts based on geographical terrain and fortification. There are the three sub-
plateaux (Machee) namely PadmavatiMachee, SuvelaMachee and SanjevaniMachee, and at the
centre is the Ballekilla. PadmavatiMachee (north end): This machee is the site of Padmavati
Temple, Padmavati Lake, ChorDarwaja, PaliDarwaja, GunjavaneDarwaja, DaruKothar (storage of
arms and ammunition), Diwankhana, Rajwada (ruins), Ghod Tale (Horse Lake), Sadar (office)
and Dhalkathi (flag hoisting place).
Day -1 :
For Pune Participants :- Departure at 8 pm. From Swargate Pune
(2hrs journey for base village).
For Mumbai : – Participants from Mumbai will depart from Dadar Railway Station by 3:00
PM. On Saturday( Dadar to pune is 5hrs journey By Private Vehicle ). After roll count,
proceed by private transportation towards the small base village of Gunjawne.
Dinner by 11 pm.
Start the Trek by 11:30 pm.(3 hrs trek),
Day -2 :
Reach fort by 2 am. Rest till morning, breakfast.
Enjoy the view of the surrounding, Balekilla,machi,temple,etc. .
Lunch (veg) – 2 pm.
Start the return Journey towards Pune/Dadar Railway Station by 3 pm.
Reach Pune by 5:00 pm. & Dadar by 9-10 pm.
We may come an hour early or late.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories 🙂
> Private Transportation
> All veg meals on tour (1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch). Tasty local food.
> Accommodation in tents (3-4 person in one tent)/ house of local people if it rains. (only in the case of camping activity).
> Expertise & Guide Charges, Permits for the Trek.
> Basic First-Aid kit.
> Once in a lifetime experience with us
> Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits etc.
> Anything not included in the whats included list.
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 2 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal Medicine.
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear. Wear comfortable clothings during treks (full sleaves).
6. Good trekking/sports shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted).
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Identity proof (must).
10.Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
11.Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc.
(Missing anything from above ??? We provide rentals for adventure gear, please contact us)
Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
>Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
No Smoking during the tour/trek.
>Roaming during the nights not permitted without our permission.
>Participants have to fill undertaking form given by Adventure Club Pune.
Remember that this is Adventure related activity, means you are away from comfort zone .
>We are here to provide you with a best experience & 100% safety.
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
• If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same. We need minimum of 9 participants for the trek, if we didn’t get sufficient bookings then we have right to cancel the trek and the full amount paid by participants will be refunded to them within 2-3 days.
- Heavy rains are expected so please double pack your valuables to save them from getting wet.
- Wear good trekking shoes & clothings.
- Due to the monsoon season and various rock patches in this route, we recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking.
- Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky.
- For all such a events, you are at your own risk.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition.
- Note, this trek may or may not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
CONFORM YOUR TREK
Deposit the amount on following account for Registration and Confirmation-
NAME : ADVENTURE CLUB PUNE
ICICI BANK A/c No. : 345705500186
B T KAWADE ROAD BRANCH
For Online Transfer,
IFSC code : ICIC0003457 and Branch code : 3457
Paytm Number :- 7798414480
OR visit our booking Office :- Row house B3B, Laxmi Nivas Society opposite Shirke Company, B.T Kawade Road, Ghorpadi 411036 Pune, Maharashtra