KATRAJ TO SINHGAD
Confirm Your Seat
Katraj to Sinhagad or as we call it “K2S” is a popular night trek for professional trekkers,amateurs and newbie’s. The route starts from the Katraj Tunnel Top (Old), travels
through a series of mountains and hills (more than 15) and approximately (16kms.) which
leads to the destination the Top of Sinhagad Fort. It is definitely a trek which will test
your physical fitness, stamina and endurance. The trek ends at Sinhagad.
Katraj to Sinhagad (K2S) is a very popular trek route close to Pune which starts from
the Katrajghats (Old Katraj tunnel) lying to the south of Pune and ends at Sinhagad
which is to the South – west of Pune.
The route travels through a series of mountains which one has to cross before finally
getting to Sinhagad. It is definitely a trek which will test your physical fitness, stamina
and will-power but “Night” time with “Moon light” makes it beautiful and memorable. K2S
tests the Trekkers physical and mental endurance.
A distance of over 16 kms. In pitch-black darkness with bracing wind all over, navigating
over 15 hills and valleys from the Katraj Tunnel Top to the top of Sinhagad Fort, Pune.
The Final destination Sinhagad (The Lion’s Fort) is famous for many important battles,
most notably the battle of Sinhagad in 1670. It is strategically located at the center of a
string of other forts such as Rajgad, Torna along with Khadakwasla Dam which can be
viewed from the top of the fort.
All traveling by Private transport from Pune (Return by public transport from Sinhgad)
First aid kit
> Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits etc.
> Anything not included in the whats included list.
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 2 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal Medicine.
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear. Wear comfortable clothings during treks (full sleaves).
6. Good trekking/sports shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted).
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Identity proof (must).
10.Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
11.Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc.
(Missing anything from above ??? We provide rentals for adventure gear, please contact us)
Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
>Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
No Smoking during the tour/trek.
>Roaming during the nights not permitted without our permission.
>Participants have to fill undertaking form given by Adventure Club Pune.
Remember that this is Adventure related activity, means you are away from comfort zone .
>We are here to provide you with a best experience & 100% safety.
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
• If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same. We need minimum of 9 participants for the trek, if we didn’t get sufficient bookings then we have right to cancel the trek and the full amount paid by participants will be refunded to them within 2-3 days.
- Heavy rains are expected so please double pack your valuables to save them from getting wet.
- Wear good trekking shoes & clothings.
- Due to the monsoon season and various rock patches in this route, we recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking.
- Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky.
- For all such a events, you are at your own risk.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition.
- Note, this trek may or may not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
CONFORM YOUR TREK
Deposit the amount on following account for Registration and Confirmation-
NAME : ADVENTURE CLUB PUNE
ICICI BANK A/c No. : 345705500186
B T KAWADE ROAD BRANCH
For Online Transfer,
IFSC code : ICIC0003457 and Branch code : 3457
Paytm Number :- 7798414480
OR visit our booking Office :- Row house B3B, Laxmi Nivas Society opposite Shirke Company, B.T Kawade Road, Ghorpadi 411036 Pune, Maharashtra