Confirm Your Seat
Charges for the Trek for Participants from Mumbai will be INR 900/- Per Person
(4800 for group of 6) ( Including Private Transport from Kasara railway Station (Reach Kasara
Railway Station by ur own, Lunch , Breakfast )
Charges for the Trek for Participants from Pune will be INR 1300/- Per Person (7200
for group of 6) ( Including Private Transport from Pune, Lunch , Breakfast )
Assembly Point for Participants from Pune:- Swargate Pune(At 10 PM. On Saturday)
Assembly Point for Participants from Mumbai :- Kasara Station(Assembly time10PM)
Day 1 –
Departure: 10:00 pm. from from Swargate Pune
Participants from Mumbai will depart from Kasara Railway Station by 10 PM. On Saturday (
Kasara to Base village is 2hrs journey By Private Vehicle ) Catch fast train from CSTM to Kasara.
Meet our leaders at ticket counter of Kasara railway station. After roll count, proceed by private
transportation towards the small base village of Mt.Kalsubai (1646 mts), Bari. Have dinner en-
route (on own expenses)
Day 2 –
Reach the Base Village by Early Morning. Wait for the Wee Hours.
Participants from Mumbai will reach early and will have rest till morning
Start the Trek by 06:00 am. & Reach the top by 10:30 am.
Enjoy the view of the surrounding & descend back to the base by 3:30 pm.
Start the return Journey towards Pune/ kasara railway Station by 4:30 pm.
Reach Pune by 9:00 pm.
> Private Transportation From Pune
> All veg meals on tour (1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch). Tasty local food.
> Accommodation in tents (3-4 person in one tent)/ house of local people if it rains. (only in the case of camping activity).
> Expertise & Guide Charges, Permits for the Trek.
> Basic First-Aid kit.
> Once in a lifetime experience with us
> Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits etc.
> Anything not included in the whats included list.
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 2 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal Medicine.
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear. Wear comfortable clothings during treks (full sleaves).
6. Good trekking/sports shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted).
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Identity proof (must).
10.Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
11.Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc.
(Missing anything from above ??? We provide rentals for adventure gear, please contact us)
Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
>Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
No Smoking during the tour/trek.
>Roaming during the nights not permitted without our permission.
>Participants have to fill undertaking form given by Adventure Club Pune.
Remember that this is Adventure related activity, means you are away from comfort zone .
>We are here to provide you with a best experience & 100% safety.
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
• If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same. We need minimum of 9 participants for the trek, if we didn’t get sufficient bookings then we have right to cancel the trek and the full amount paid by participants will be refunded to them within 2-3 days.
- Heavy rains are expected so please double pack your valuables to save them from getting wet.
- Wear good trekking shoes & clothings.
- Due to the monsoon season and various rock patches in this route, we recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking.
- Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky.
- For all such a events, you are at your own risk.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition.
- Note, this trek may or may not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
CONFORM YOUR TREK
Deposit the amount on following account for Registration and Confirmation-
NAME : ADVENTURE CLUB PUNE
ICICI BANK A/c No. : 345705500186
B T KAWADE ROAD BRANCH
For Online Transfer,
IFSC code : ICIC0003457 and Branch code : 3457
Paytm Number :- 7798414480
OR visit our booking Office :- Row house B3B, Laxmi Nivas Society opposite Shirke Company, B.T Kawade Road, Ghorpadi 411036 Pune, Maharashtra